Friday, January 8, 2010

A page from my fictious diary I am working on!

"With 12pracs in a session,you need minimum 10 performed..you know that right??"
The piece of shit was looking into my eyes.I felt like kicking his balls..
"Yes Sir"
"So do you know how much you are upto?"
"Its three sir,but I can still manage sir,i just need an extra lab Sir"..damn i was sweating like hell;
"Listen boy I am not letting it that easy,dont try to fool me around.."

The PCE has finally decided to fuck my final sem by detaining me from the pracs for the sem.It seems like pretty gory right??Damn,its neither a novel nor a movie,I tell you.Its a reality I was upto..

"Sir please Sir,I need an extra class and I can make it"
"Come on boy do you think those guys are fool who did the 12 damn practicals in 6 months and now yo are asking me to do that in 1 day!!"

Yes sir it was,I thought.The old ass was getting on me

"Well sir,do i have any other way round??"

I am a bastard I tell you.In any other case,this could get me rusticated from the insti,but I knew this dumb ass..he will fall for it.

"What do you mean boy?"
"Sir,like I worked for those college fests (When did I work,shit !) and all you know and..like those Teacher's day celebs(damn) and like magzine(I hardly know when it got published )..Cant I have something for you and you consider my conditions and you know,I can manage my pracs,I have been good and consistent in your lectures(33% attendence,I remember) and you can reconsider everything and then I can go for the uni exams,its Final sem Sir and you have so much power in your hands and.."

hehe,long list eh?
I was chewing his balls,I tell you!

He gestured me to shut up.The screwball was thinking something.And then he came out in his deadly best..

"You seem clever",he searched out some damn files from his desk and was opening a piece of paper..
"Sir can I get you something..you know..and you lemme go"
..the delivery was sudden from me and even I was surprised by my own guts for offering an academic bribe to a mongoose of 60years!!I am a genius!

"Hmm,interesting,you read my heart boy..listen..",
He was scratching his groin (shit! Sometimes I wonder how can people scratch their groin while thinking!! Anyway,I was startled by his words and so looked away from his private place)

"..it seems like it was your group,I mean you who took like 5grands from my committee,I mean Tele-Era (damn his committee,damn his guts) for some occasion and you dint refund..and so you know I can.."
"..sir so you say I pay it now for my pracs !?! but Sir,that was granted fom the department and I have.."
..my head went tizzy,I could not imagine! my own plan backfired badly..

"..arre,dont worry,in that case you can come for the winter exams,there will be a lot people like you to accompany you! It will be fun,I think"..he was smiling more and scratching more!
That was the worst hit,that came with a thought of getting a degree 6months after my friends,and my company..forget it !!(Well i mean,they will forget me for sure :( )

..

Well what happened after that is a crazy story of nuts and perverts.May be I have some other time for that.For now,its late.Bye people,will catch up with you some other time,when I read you my diary..hehe :)

4 comments:

  1. he he..u just cant 4get JP huh?? he still haunts in ur dreams boy? This one's better from the previous 1; which i thought was d best till now!! keep it up....i however wonder how u remember details like his scratching groin!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. abe who is this JP??

    anothr a*****e in the battalion of ET faculty...

    so wht was the ultimate rslt..!!

    he f****d u or u f****d him by ur raunchy words...

    anywz engineers profession.. to convince any faculty whether it is wrong frm either side...

    gud to chug along for a litl time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know I read your previous stories liked em.. good in humour sarcastic and raw thats wat is good about em.. keep on with the good work..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello CAPTAIN,
    The day whn u told me bout ur blog, i thought that u wer joking bout writing Your Book but 2day after reading ur blog, i felt a sudden jerk.....

    Its really nice to see my best buddy turning his "DICU"(...I hope u remember your DICU-125) side by, on the way which is totally different from the way every F+++++G Er. follows rather than the COMMON boring lifestyle...

    ANYWAYS I HOPE FOR THE GREAT SUCCESS OF UR
    "_ _ _ _" BOOK....

    ALL D BEST BUDDY.

    BUT AT LAST 1 SUGGESSION:
    :DON'T GIVE-UP WITH YOUR "THIS WRITING" WORK AFTER GETTING YOUR L&T JOINING, BCZ WITHIN UPCOMING FEW DAYS YOUR HECTIC SCHEDULE OF FIRST JOB-LIFE.... IS GONNA START:

    OK.
    SO ALL D BEST BUDDY...
    WANNA SEE YOUR FIRST BOOK IN SO MANY HANDS A.S.A.P

    ReplyDelete